Helping CEOs through Support, Insight & Focus
A program designed for select CEOs who have a longer term interest in the Advanced CEO Peer Group program but are either:
• Currently awaiting group formation
• Hesitant to commit given temporary business circumstances
• Just beginning their growth path
To provide immediate value to future Advanced CEO Peer Group members by providing an introductory program to support them in:
• Identifying the right strategies to grow their companies while sustaining the right level of profitability
• Making the right decisions with respect to executing on those strategies
• Ensuring they are effective in allocating resources
• Improving their skill as CEOs
Elements of the Program:
1. Eight individual telephone one-on-one coaching sessions with a seasoned Program Director with over 10 years experience as either a CEO or CEO Coach.
2. Quarterly all-day peer CEO meetings focused on strategic issues, using the case method. Participants are able to present 2-3 cases per year.
3. Access to program tools for annual planning, monitoring or progress, and decision making.
4. CEO Skill development through peer benchmarking and participation in 20 case sessions.
5. Access to an extended network of CEOs and partner resources
Benefits of Participation:
• A structured and disciplined process for "working on" the business
• Improved confidence that the CEO is making the right decisions for his or her company
• Useful feedback and insightful out-of-the-box ideas from a group of talented and diverse CEO peers facing similar issues
• A larger network of CEOs and trusted resources to draw upon
• Rapid enhancement of CEO skills through exposure to new business models and approaches
Qualifications for Participation:
The aim of this program is to prepare CEOs for the next level of growth. The program has ambitious goals for its participants. To qualify, CEOs must:
1. Demonstrate a desire to actively work on growing their business at least 20%
2. Be profitable or be able to demonstrate a near-term plan to profitability
3. Fully commit to program attendance and preparation
4. Have career accomplishments that enable them to contribute to group meetings
5. Share the same goal of accelerating into the Advanced CEO Peer Group Program in the future
For More Information:
Contact Melissa Raffoni