Our standard plan is designed for the company that wants to spend two days offsite with their team to work on a Strategic Plan and Governance Model.
Working backward from the two days, we review our current methodology modules to structure a series of workshops that address current business objectives as well as execution obstacles.
Many companies struggle with Strategic Planning and Execution. While most see the value, it is often difficult to understand where obstacles to success truly lie. Obstacles can range from lack of discipline to management team ineffectiveness to poorly managed governance and communication.
While the Standard Plan is customized to meet the client's needs, most common deliverables include:
• Facilitation of a 2-day Senior Management Team planning workshop
• CEO session to agree on program objectives and workshop design
• Development of customized workshop materials
• CEO 1-on-1s time to prepare CEO communications
• Access to a suite of proven strategic planning tools and templates
• Development of agreed-upon planning deliverables most likely to include a measurable Strategic Scorecard, an Operational KPI Dashboard, a Management Governance Plan, and an Organizational Alignment Plan
Our methodology is workshop-based. While we may provide you with an opinion along the way, we provide the structure for the team to work together to define an agreed-upon plan.
Not only will your team be refreshed by engaging in an extremely productive planning session, but they will have tools and a governance plan to execute a thoughtful and practical set of Strategic Imperatives. Additionally, the team will improve its ability to track accountability against metrics and be cognizant of their role as Senior Management members as well as functional managers.
As CEO, you can feel confident that you have a documented, clear set of goals and objectives that your team is not only comfortable with, but that your team helped articulate.
Additionally, you will have a set of tools and mechanisms for leading the team to success and, most importantly, to positive business results.